Corrosion is threatening to life, properties and the environment. This is especially vital for Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) where the state of corrosion goes undetected. Pipe failures often occur without prior notice resulting in significant down time and huge losses. Throughput is usually affected when operating conditions such as pressure and temperature must be adjusted to the pipe condition.
- Reduction of metal thickness leading to loss of mechanical strength to withstand pipeline pressure leading to pipe failure.
- Hazards or injuries to people arising from pipeline failure.
- Loss of time and therefore money in operating pipeline systems.
- Poor corrosion control program leading to of insurance coverage.
- Perforation of vessels and pipes allowing escape of their contents and possible harm to the surroundings.
- Mechanical damage to valves, pumps, etc, or blockage of pipes by solid corrosion products.
We provide pipeline reinforcement service with the following advantages :
- Trained and experienced corrosion repair specialist
- Apply latest corrosion repair techniques
- Meet all Process Safety Management requirements
- Service warranty provided
We are capable of the following pipeline reinforcement services :
- Solving corrosion problems and reinforcing pipeline wall thickness
- Above ground or buried pipelines
- Corrosion repair on pipeline coatings
- Corrosion repair on pipeline fittings (e.g. elbow, tee, valve, flange, etc.)
- Permanent repair system
Our certified technicians have years of field experience. They are well-trained and well-equipped with the appropriate equipment to handle each type of leakages. We employ state-of-the-art equipment and require our technicians to undergo rigorous re-training courses each year to keep themselves abreast of the latest detection technology and methodologies.
At Alstern Technologies, we believe in providing on-site pipeline solutions efficiently and safely. Our certified technicians will deliver cost effective solutions to our customer’s piping system requirements. In addition to the pipeline services, Alstern Technologies also provides turnkey service operations and tie-in projects.